Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Photography II (week 9)

This week I finished my last Portraits for my Senior Capstone on discrimination. I work with Zoe, at her house, and told her to dress how she would normally dress. for these portraits (and many of the photos I take) I like people to feel comfortable and natural so I usually don't make them wear anything specific. Today Zoe was in her CCSU zip up and leggings, an outfit many of us college students wear!

In each of the photos I am only slightly coaching the subjects. I am only telling them to think about the story they are sharing with me, how it affected them, how they reacted, how they have begun to rebuild themselves and how they are today. I enjoy this photo and how it fits with the rest of the images for my project in that they show a progression. each person is in a different stage of their story and Zoe's is a good one to end with.

 
I want to thank everyone who has helped me with my Capstone, and Participated. I wouldn't have been able to do it with out them and i am honored that they agreed to share their stories with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment