Thursday, April 13, 2017

Photography II (week 10)

This Week, I took to finishing up the edits for my Capstone! I wanted to visually link them to the large ceramic vase that I am using as a metaphor for emotional destruction, so I decided to take photos of ceramic pieces shattering and overlay them with the portraits. 

I wanted to use them in a way that they would frame their faces and link the portraits together as well. 

Here are the first attempts. 




After Editing these.. and trial/error.. I have learned how to make images larger and still be good quality! And after learning that....I realized I had to reshoot all three images. Thats how my life works though so I took it and rolled with it! I spent the morning reshooting my images, editing them, and now I have the REAL final images for my Senior Capstone




No comments:

Post a Comment